Re-Enrollment for all current EMKS students is a required process that is completed annually. The re-enrollment window for 2018-2019 is now closed. If you have any questions about re-enrollment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-268-5660. Please include the full name and grade of your student in your request.
Back to School Nights
Back to School Nights are required for all returning families to hear about Kauffman School updates, connect with school leaders, and complete additional mandatory re-enrollment paperwork. Dates for Back to School Nights are below. Note: If you have a middle and high school student, you must attend both a middle and high School Back to School Night.
All Back to School Nights are located at the Kauffman School and start at 6:00 PM.
|5th Grade||Tuesday, July 23rd|
|6th Grade||Tuesday, July 31st|
|7th Grade||Wednesday, July 25th|
|8th Grade||Wednesday, August 1st|
You must bring the following paperwork with you to your student's Back to School Night:
- Updated Student Immunization Records
- Two Proofs of Residency (acceptable proofs of residency are listed below)
- Valid Property Deed
- Current Real Estate Tax Receipt
- Mortgage Statement
- Signed Residential Lease
- Current Utility Bill: Electric, Water or Gas (disconnect or shut-off notices will not be accepted; bill must be dated within the last 30 days)
- Social Services or other Legal / Court Documents Showing Residency of Student
- Note: if you reside with another individual, the individual must be present to provide proof of residency and sign an affidavit of residence