Mentoring Program for 9th and 10th grade students: Information Session
- Mentoring Program for 9th and 10th grade students: Information Session
- 11/17/2020, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Hello students and families,
I hope you had a great start to the school year! As Ewing Marion Kauffman School and students transition to new learning environment due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I wanted to reach out to all 9/10 students and families with an opportunity to participate in FIVE’s free virtual mentorship program.
FIVE is a technology company that connects students with a mentor team of top professionals from across the country representing the industries your students are interested in via our free and safe mobile app.
Who should join
- 9th and 10th grade students interested in a specific field (fashion design, computer programing, starting a business, Medicine, politics) but are unaware of what path to take
- 9th and 10th grade students who do not yet know what career they are interested in and would like support in finding a path
- 9th and 10th grade students who have 1 hour a week to devote to their future
College Access and Success Department is currently recruiting 9th and 10th grade students for FIVE’s 2020 cohort. Check out their mentee recruitment video!
Morgan Tillett, head of the College Access and Success department is holding an information session on 11/17 at 6:006:45 over zoom see details below.
Morgan Tillett (College Access) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Morgan Tillett (College Access)'s Personal Meeting Room
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 253 566 2882
All the best,
Morgan Jenny Tillett
Manager of College Access and Success
Ewing Marion Kauffman School
The Kauffman School is offering a $250 referral bonus – refer someone to our team!