Re-Enrollment for all current EMKS students is a required process that is completed annually. Re-Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year is currently open. Re-enrollment deadline is May 31st, 2019. To complete re-enrollment, please return the completed re-enrollment forms (passed out to all students) to the Kauffman School. Additional blank copies of forms may be picked up at the front office or downloaded below.
If you have any questions about re-enrollment, please contact us at email@example.com or 816-268-5660. Please include the full name and grade of your student in your request.
Back to School Nights
Back to School Nights are required for all returning families to hear about Kauffman School updates, connect with school leaders, and complete additional mandatory re-enrollment paperwork.
Back to School Night Dates for the 2019-2020 School Year:
- 5th Grade: Tuesday, July 23rd
- 6th Grade: Wednesday, July 31st
- 7th/8th Grade: Wednesday, July 24th
- High School: Thursday, July 25th
All returning students are required to provide updated paperwork below annually:
- Updated Student Immunization Records
- Two Proofs of Residency (acceptable proofs of residency are listed below)
- Valid Property Deed
- Current Real Estate Tax Receipt
- Mortgage Statement
- Signed Residential Lease
- Current Utility Bill: Electric, Water or Gas (disconnect or shut-off notices will not be accepted; bill must be dated within the last 30 days)
- Social Services or other Legal / Court Documents Showing Residency of Student
- Note: if you reside with another individual, the individual must be present to provide proof of residency and sign an affidavit of residence